Kaspersky Antivirus prevents the entrance of any virus, malware or harmful threats into your system. With the regular updates for the software, it has become a great antivirus tool to install in your system. As it is also complex technical software, hence flawless working of the software cannot be guaranteed. But there is a solution always and for Kaspersky technical issues, you can call at the Kaspersky Support Number.
Following are the technical issues with Kaspersky antivirus:
- Not able to install the software.
- Difficulty in updating the software.
- Performance issues.
- Opening the antivirus is crashing the system.
- Not able to detect virus or malware present in the system.
- Unable to scan properly or scan is not working at all.
- Compatibility issues with the operating system.
- Problems with uninstalling the software.
- The software is clashing with other applications.
- Not able to block malicious websites or applications.
- Different errors while running Kaspersky.
For this purpose, some general problem-solving techniques have been provided below:
- Try to restart your computer in safe mode. Then get the latest update installed in your system for Kaspersky. After this perform the full scan for your system under the normal mode. Doing this might resolve the crashing issues with Kaspersky.
- If you are facing issues related to the installation or un-installation of Kaspersky, then follow the given steps:
- Before installing the latest version of Kaspersky, you are required to uninstall the previous versions of this software. Also, make sure you have not installed any other antivirus software in your system. If you have tried installing Kaspersky earlier, make sure to delete all the previously downloaded files and then go with the installation from the beginning. Make sure to download the antivirus from the genuine source.
- If you want to uninstall Kaspersky, you can do it from the control panel of your computer system or else you can utilize Kaspersky antivirus remover.
- To resolve the scanning issues, try updating the software to get the latest improvements added and bugs fixed. Also, check the configuration settings and make the necessary adjustment required.
- If you are facing issues while updating Kaspersky, then make sure you have adequate space in your system for the update to take place properly. Also, remove the corrupted files from your system for the smooth operation of antivirus.
- If the antivirus is taking too long to detect a virus or the computer is performing slowly, then clean your system of all the junk files, caches, and cookies as this will improve the speed of the software.
- Check if the internet is working and if not connect to a different wireless connection. Make sure no other software is blocking the internet connectivity.
In this way, you can easily resolve the common technical issues with Kaspersky antivirus. Also, you can try solving the issues on your own. There can be some issues which are out of your reach and require the involvement of a technical person to find out the solution. For such issues, call at the Kaspersky Customer Support Phone Number and directly talk to the technical executives who can systematically guide you about the procedure to be followed to resolve the issues.